FP fans, meet Dr. Polina Reyngold, a therapist in Chicago, IL!
1) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE STYLE OF YOUR THERAPY OFFICE?
The style of our therapy offices are transitional modern with clean lines, wood/metal complements, lots of light. Warm colors, leather and fabric seating options and ambient lighting throughout both waiting rooms and therapy rooms.
2) WHAT VIBE DO YOU HOPE YOUR OFFICE GIVES YOUR THERAPY CLIENTS?
Patients have described our offices like a “warm blanket.” I hope patients feel calm, comfortable and serene.
3) DO YOU HAVE ANY CREATURE COMFORTS IN YOUR OFFICE FOR CLIENTS?
Yes, we offer a variety of herbal teas and water. Blankets and heaters are in every therapy room as are sound machines and humidifiers.
We have the option of essential oils for patients who are open to that.
4) WHO DESIGNED AND DECORATED YOUR THERAPY OFFICE? DID YOU GET HELP FROM PROFESSIONALS, COLLEAGUES, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY?
My partner, Mina Sudsaard and our good friend, Brad Duden, both designed the spaces. Both are graphic designers by training. Mina is also the designer of my website, reyngoldtherapy.com
5) ANY ADVICE FOR THERAPISTS WHO ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND DESIGNING THEIR OFFICE FOR THE FIRST TIME, OR SEASONED THERAPISTS LOOKING TO REDESIGN THEIR OFFICES?
Don’t skimp! Details are important and the space where patients are delving into life long issues or everyday stress should be a welcoming, warm and therapeutic space.
Polina Reyngold is a Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in Chicago & Evanston, IL…
Learn more about her practice at: