FP fans, meet Jamie Daniel, a therapist in Westlake Village, CA!
1) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE STYLE OF YOUR THERAPY OFFICE?
Beautiful, spacious, comfortable, and functional.
2) WHAT VIBE DO YOU HOPE YOUR OFFICE GIVES YOUR THERAPY CLIENTS?
Relaxing, de-stressing, centering, warm, and inviting.
3) DO YOU HAVE ANY CREATURE COMFORTS IN YOUR OFFICE FOR CLIENTS?
A coffee maker and water in the lobby, along with lavender aromatherapy. Chocolates offered in the therapy room.
4) WHO DESIGNED AND DECORATED YOUR THERAPY OFFICE? DID YOU GET HELP FROM PROFESSIONALS, COLLEAGUES, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY?
My undergraduate degree, and my early professional life was in interior design. I planned out and decorated my space by myself. 🙂 It was A LOT of fun.
5) ANY ADVICE FOR THERAPISTS WHO ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND DESIGNING THEIR OFFICE FOR THE FIRST TIME, OR SEASONED THERAPISTS
LOOKING TO REDESIGN THEIR OFFICES?
Choose colors that are peaceful, and uplifting. Make it affordably your style to reflect your personality.
Include amenities and creature comforts for your clients.
Jamie Daniel is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) in Westlake Village, CA…
She specializes in Divorce Counseling & Recovery in her practice, Life Connections Counseling.
To learn more about her practice, visit: