FP fans, meet Rivka Sidorsky, a therapist in Silver Spring, MD!
1) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE STYLE OF YOUR THERAPY OFFICE?
I would describe my office as calm, beautiful, serene, and sophisticated. When I go to work, I honestly feel like I’m going to a spa!
2) WHAT VIBE DO YOU HOPE YOUR OFFICE GIVES YOUR THERAPY CLIENTS?
I hope patients feel relaxed, but also feel that this is a professional business rather than just someone’s living room.
3) DO YOU HAVE ANY CREATURE COMFORTS IN YOUR OFFICE FOR CLIENTS?
4) WHO DESIGNED AND DECORATED YOUR THERAPY OFFICE? DID YOU GET HELP FROM PROFESSIONALS, COLLEAGUES, FRIENDS, OR FAMILY?
Designer Rachel Pinchot. She was fantastic to work with!
5) ANY ADVICE FOR THERAPISTS WHO ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND DESIGNING THEIR OFFICE FOR THE FIRST TIME, OR SEASONED THERAPISTS LOOKING TO REDESIGN THEIR OFFICES?
I would say that investing in interior design is well worth it! Since you have to buy things anyways for your new office, might as well buy things you really like that will coordinate well with one another.
I am the type of person who is very affected by my physical space, so if your patients are anything like me, they will appreciate the calm and beautiful setting.
Rivka Sidorsky is a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW-C) and Certified Sex Therapist (CST) in Silver Spring, MD…